Monday, October 13, 2008

Dennis' Adventures in Plumbing...

Our weekend started out at the University of Memphis football game on Friday night. This was Landon's first college football game. I haven't yet been brave enough to take him to an Ole Miss game for fears of him learning the not so clean version of the Ole Miss Hotty Toddy.
We had a lot of fun with Bob and Becca (two of Landon's and our favorite people). Friday after I had the amniocentesis done I asked my OBGYN if it was ok to go to the game. She said it was fine as long as I sat down. I followed doctors orders and had a great time watching Landon dance around and cheer with the crowd (even though he clapped for both teams, it's ok).

Saturday we ran errands in the morning and I came home and crashed. The lack of sleep from worrying over the tests on Friday must have caught up with me.

Sunday we went to church and then halloween costume shopping. We had no luck though. So I guess we will be ebaying it. Anyways, after coming Dennis decided to fix the kitchen faucet which had a leak well , more like an annoying drip. Though he thought the water was turned off completely I guess it wasn't as when he went to test the new part for the faucet, water squirted out of the top and got all over the kitchen. It kind of looked like a geyser going off. At the time not so funny, but now a little humerous. After all of that, my dad came over to see why the faucet when both knobs were turned off water still was running. He came up with a few things. None fixable with the new part. So off to Lowes. We opted for a new faucet all together instead of trying to replace the two parts my dad thought were the issue. We will have Lowes install it, so no stress Dennis!

Dennis did put on the new rain shower head I also picked up yesterday. It really is nice. So thanks honey! Sorry your first go at fixing the sink was bust. Better luck next time (if there is another one).

No comments: