Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our little owl...

We went back to the doctor yesterday. Everything checked out fine with mommy and baby (owl #2). We had another peek (ultrasound) at the baby and he/she was waving at us. We were 11 weeks and 1 day per my original due date, but the baby was measuring 2 days ahead at 11 weeks and 3 days.

Things have been busy lately with Landon's 3rd Birthday, our trip to Branson, my (Lesley) 10 year highschool reunion (I am old!), and this weekend the opening college football game for us Ole Miss vs University of Memphis. Go Rebels (yells Lesley)! Go Tigers (yells Dennis)! (shh! Ole Miss will win!!!) Yes, we are a house divided!

Anyways, I digress! I have also been doing a lot of research and review on baby stuff and decor. This has of course revolved around the baby being a girl. Not that we know yet, but it's fun to daydream! It makes our wait of another 8 weeks go by a little faster!

1 comment:

Nicki and Don said...

I didn't know you guys started a blog - yeah!! I'll be tuning in to see what's going on. Hope you and the little one are doing great!