Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I have taken on another task....

I have been sharing recipes a lot lately (so it seems). I thought one way to share and keep track of them would be through a blog. Now, I have to be honest and say that most recipes I use are tweaked from ones I have read or tried and didn't follow to a "T" (and credit will be given to those sources!) That or I make them up in my head (I do this quite a bit).

You can find it here:
http://lesleysapples.blogspot.com/

So the way this will work is each week I will share a recipe I have tested. If I feel that no tweaking was needed I will give it an "apple" rating. If I made changes (due to taste, not having the needed ingredient handy, etc), I will give it a "bite". If I tested it and I felt it was not worth my time to make or didn't care for it, I will say it was "rotten" (harsh, I know, but it goes with the theme).

Not only that I will offer tips on meals that freeze beautifully (note the Steel Magnolia's reference), meals that please a crowd, nutritious meals for picky eaters (hello, 4 year old!), and homemade baby food (aww, Lou will be my tester!). If I test a gadget I think is worthy, don't worry I will let you know!

I hope you enjoy my apples!

No comments: