Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This Owl Flies....


On a plane, of course. Tomorrow I leave for New York. I have never been. Though I am going for an investigator meeting, I will have some time to explore. Being alone in New York is a little daunting, but I am excited!
Next weekend I am going back to Memphis. I am excited to see Landon play soccer and spend some girl time with my Lou on Friday! We might even fit in a visit to St. Jude to see my girls. I am making part of Lou's costume so instead of having to ship it home I will get to deliver it and see Lou wear it. Landon decided to be a transformer this year. He didn't want to take the costume off when he got it home. Dennis sent me some sneak-preview pics of them. I look forward to seeing Dennis as well. I know my time will be brief, but at least I won't have to wait until the middle of November to see husband and my children!
The following week I am in Miami for another meeting. This trip won't require a plane ride, but another first since I have never been to Miami either.
Busy girl, busy times! Gotta fly!!!!

Hoot!

No comments: