Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bed Rest It Is...

Look's like Lou is trying to keep things interesting for us. As I mentioned before, I was in labor and delivery last Friday for issues. Though they improved a little, I am still having contractions and my blood pressure (though not as high when I was pregnant with Landon) is creeping up.
My doctor's solution was taking me off work. So here I sit at home, watching Food Network and thinking of all the things I could/should be doing. It's hard when you want to nest and are told to keep off your feet and not do any heavy lifting!
Oh well, it is for the best. If we can just make it a couple more weeks things won't be too bad for me or for Lou!

1 comment:

Marksberry Family said...

Thanks for thinking of us! I am looking forward to hearing the story of Lou and seeing pictures!