Thursday, November 27, 2008

Past the half-way point....

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We are busy, busy getting the house re-arranged and preparing for the holiday season. I have been making lists and checking them more than twice because pregnancy gives you amnesia.

We enjoyed halloween by going to the Memphis zoo for Zoo Boo. Landon loved it. Landon has started counting on his fingers and can tell us how old he is while holding up 3 fingers and then tells us he wants 5 chicken nuggets while holding up his 5 fingers. He is moving up to the 3 year old class room on December 1st, which is yet another milestone for him. He has been waiting to go to that class for a while now but there were too few teachers and too many kids. We are very excited. However, his teachers he is leaving behind are a little sad about the move.

Our last check-up went well. Lou and me are doing well. My blood pressure was good, her heartbeat was good, and she is growing as expected. I think I am growing too much, but the doctor said it's ok. I am now 24 weeks and past the half-way mark. 6 months pregnant and counting. All Lou does is kick me! And these are not loving kicks but more of a resounding reminder she is in there! Oh well, I am hoping she calms down a bit when she arrives. Otherwise, we are going to have our hands full!

I can't wait to enjoy some good food and spend time with family this weekend. We hope everyone else has a wonderful holiday as well!

No comments: