Thursday, September 4, 2008

The week in review...

Well almost, it's not quite over but close enough.

I think I can almost safely say Landon is potty trained! Woohoo! No accidents and he had even stayed dry overnite a few times. I know this seems small but in mommy land this is huge. My baby is becoming such the big boy! Way to go Landon! If all goes well, mommy, daddy, and baby will be giving you another treat on Sunday (matchbox car, he loves them!)

I had an unexpected trip to the doctor yesterday. Everything is ok, but I am still waiting on the final lab report tomorrow. I may have a kidney infection (yippie for me, with sarcasm). So I have been quite uncomfortable and worried since I began having problems on Tuesday. Anyways, the baby is fine. Still measuring a couple days ahead by length at 12weeks and 4 days. They couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler so I had another ultrasound to make sure things were ok. The baby must be an acrobat-swimmer. The reason I say is because the baby was on it's head in a J-shape when we first were looking on the screen. Then the baby began kicking it's feet and moving it's arms like it was swimming. Very funny! So we will wait to hear what the weekend will bring with this possible diagnosis of a kidney infection.....

Work has been busy and I have been given some big tasks for completion by October. I am up for the challenge. I have also picked up quite a few patients. All but one are young and all are too adorable! The older one (a teen) is cute too! I am loving my job and I love working at St. Jude most of all.

Other than the normal pregnancy symptoms, fall TV shows beginning, and trying to figure out what to eat, I guess that's it!

No comments: